National Value Wooden Hive With 2 Supers - Seconds
Part Assembled complete British National Hive with full assembly instructions and nails. The roof and floor are already assembled.
Made from fir wood with Simon The Beekeeper branded on the brood chamber.
*Second grade wood - wood may have knots, require additional sanding and filler/glue on the joints*
- 1 x 4" Flat Roof complete with metal cover
- 1 x Varroa Mesh Floor with wooden entrance block
- 2 x Flat Packed Supers
- 1 x Flat Packed Brood
- 1 x B.S National Porter Bee Escape Crown Board with porter bee escapes
- 1 x Plastic Queen Excluder- 460mm²
- 6 x Stainless Steel Frame Runners
Flat pack broods and supers come with full assembly instructions and nails.
Before using your hive, we recommend using an insect friendly wood preserver and weather outside for a week prior to use. We recommend all joints are glued (not included) during assembly. To prolong the life of your new hive, complete wood treatment every 3 to 4 years.